10 Pcs Silicon Baby Toddler Bottle Cup Water Straw Wide Mouth Glass Bottles Leaves - B017EOB2I8

• Model: B017EOB2I8
  • 613 Units in Stock

$339.86  $13.77
Save: 96% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.91   reviews [181]

• 1. Scientific solve flatulence. 2. breast nipple real sense of self-control flow

• 3.360 ° freedom suck. 4.easy to assemble, easy easy to operate. 5.easy to clean

• 8. cracking, long service life, cold temperature .9. The level of resistance temperature range: -40 ℃ ~ 250 ℃;

• chemical stability, weather resistance, resistance to radiation, ozone, weather resistance and good electrical properties.

• Package included:10 pcs.note:(EUB,USPS with tracking No., 8-15 Business days for delivery if the price more than $6.99,3 months guarantee resend or refund if the item has any problem.pls kindly add the item in wish list if you like, we will irregular Promotions.)

• 1. Scientific solve flatulence
    2. breast nipple real sense of self-control flow
    3.360 ° freedom suck
    4.easy to assemble, easy easy to operate
    5.easy to clean
    6.afraid to fall, not afraid of broken, does not contain bisphenol A, high temperature
    7. A soft, flexible, kink-resistant deformation
    8. cracking, long service life, cold temperature
    9. The level of resistance temperature range: -40 ℃ ~ 250 ℃;
    10. The products comply with EU ROHS directive, there is food FAD certification;
    11. Good pressure resistance, flame resistance, insulation resistance, ductility and soft texture features;
    12. chemical stability, weather resistance, resistance to radiation, ozone, weather resistance and good electrical properties.
    Package included:10 pcs
    note
    EUB,USPS with tracking No., 8-15 Business days for delivery if the price more than $6.99.
    3 months guarantee resend or refund if the item has any problem.
    pls kindly add the item in wish list if you like, we will irregular promotions.

10 Pcs Silicon Baby Toddler Bottle Cup Water Straw Wide Mouth Glass Bottles Leaves - B017EOB2I8